Interaction with dolphins in Bali!
An unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins
Make your holiday in Bali more fun and memorable, interact with cute and friendly bali dolphins. You are invited to not just watching, but rather interacts directly with dolphin through hugging, kissing, take pictures and playing with dolphins.
You will spend about 40 minutes in the floating pool in the ocean with dolphin, with 6 persons maximum in a group.
BALI DOLPHINS EXPERIENCE RATES per Person
Due to very high demand and limited number of dolphin, please make reservations 2 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment due to the condition of being fully booked.
Bellow are our Bali dolphin interaction rates.
- Adult: USD 79 per person
- Only watching: USD 39 per person
Bali Dolphin Watching Rates
- Child (5-12yrs): USD 69 per person
- Only watching: USD 35 per person
Bali Dolphin Scheduled Time
- Morning Dolphin starts at 10.00
- Noon Dolphin starts at 13.00
- Afternoon Dolphin start at 16.00
** Notes: 1 Session is 40 minutes, Infant FOC only watching.
** What to Bring: Camera, Changes cloth
Payment will collect to your hotel 2 days before activities
BALI DOLPHINS PICKUP AREA:
Bali Dolphin serangan Interaction program include free return transfer to and from your hotel at Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Tuban and Legian. Complimentary transfers are based on minimum 2 persons. (Pick up outside the area will be charged an additional fee)
- You'll be in the ocean pool approx 40 minutes for the dolphin experience.
- Women who are suspected to be pregnant or pregnant are prohibited in the water with the dolphins.
- Adults and Children with history of epilepsy or similar illnesses are prohibited in the water with the dolphins.
- Please do not have sun lotion on your hands or wear sharp rings as this could harm the Dolphins.
- Bali Dolphin Serangan operating in the open ocean and depending on weather factors. bad weather can cause the client to be seasick. Cancellation of the tour can occur without prior notice or litle warning.
- Bali Dolphin Serangan operates daily with three sessions and a guided commentary is given throughout the tour.
- Bali Dolphin Serangan limit the number of participants to interact and swim with a dolphin only up to 6 people per group
- Things to bring on the tour are a swimsuit and towel (if swimming), gear bag, change of clothing and camera.
- A locker is supplied for the storage of your belongings.